Good Morning, Sunshine!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

There is sun shining through my window, and yesterday I wasn't even shivering when I walked home at 9:30pm. I just looked at the weather website and saw today is forecasted to be "sunny" and that's enough to make me happy!

I never, ever, ever look at the weather website, but I did for the sake of this blog. The things I do for you people.

I don't know how many of you have a little sister who went through a phase when she was OBSESSED (that's an understatement) with "Panic! At the Disco" but they have a song that says, "I know it's sad, but I've never gave a damn about the weather, and it never gave a damn about me." That is kind of how I feel. Either that or I'm just lazy and/or disorganized. (Read: Either that or Actually, I'm just lazy ANDand/or disorganized.) But I didn't start this website to advocate my flaws, so I'm keeping it as is.

Still, I've realized that my nonchalant attitude towards the weather can translate to celebrities. Example: My other little sister went through a phase is OBSESSED (t.a.u.s.) with Ryan Scheckler, and wanted me to drive her to Cleveland one summer so she could meet him bc he was "on tour." However, my response at the time was "The day Ryan Scheckler waits in line for two hours to talk to me, then I'll talk to him."

So I wanted to use this time to tell her, in hindsight, I should have driven you to Cleveland. (Since I did take other little sister to see Panic! on tour - though that was only 40 mins away). (Don't worry, my mom did take her to b-more to meet the almighty skate-boarding wonder.) (Are you allowed to use three parenthetical sentences in a row?)

So, the next time you want to go to Cleveland, I'm game, and have already planned the itinerary:
Cleveland Fun Part One
Cleveland Fun Part Two

If you haven't seen these, watch them. Unless your from Cleveland or Detroit and don't have a sense of humor!

No comments

Post a Comment