Expecto Patronum

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've been waiting too long to name my post after a Harry Potter spell. And, now, I have the opportunity to name it after the best spell of all time! (about time.)

Behold, a wonderful part of being home, that greets me every morning as I walk down the stairs:

The sign was hung 2 summers ago when the 6th movie came out and I saw it in theaters once (or twice or thrice). My mom and I had a HP movie marathon and watched all of the other 5 that summer - and I was inspired to make this beautiful artwork and hung it below Henry the deer (my dad used to hunt back in the day). Granted, had I known the sign would remain up for the next 20 months or so, I may have spent more time on it.  Still, doesn't everyone's home have their very own Patronus?

No comments

Post a Comment