Packing/ Moving Home

Monday, May 9, 2011

While packing up my slightly less than organized room, I made a discover. Behold, my nail polish collection:

Yep, all pink. No, I'm not much of a girly girl, I'm just super predictable - apparently - when it comes to nail color.  I did find a few other Essie colors lying around, like turquoise and caicos (one of my faves), but I literally think I have about every shade of pink possible. #success.

I also found this mylar balloon that one of my teammates got me for senior night! I can't believe its been so long since then!
Thank you, Rachel!
Before leaving a snapped a couple pictures of campus (literally, while walking on my blackberry). I hope to get a few more before graduation because, with all the construction they're doing at our school, if I come back in 5 or 10 years, it could look completely different!


Happy Monday!

No comments

Post a Comment