I Made it!

Monday, May 23, 2011

 Dear Bucknell, oft of thee we're thinking - As memories fond come drifting by
 The tireless stars may cease their blinking, but thoughts of thee shall ne'er die
 And though the years steal swiftly o'er us. And winter comes with biting sting.
Our hearts, with youth's undaunted chorus, Shall e'er with praise of thee shall ring


I figured graduation was as good a time as any to learn the school's Alma Mater. I'm not so sure with all the words. I didn't want to ruin it by googling them, since I'm now a TRUE alumni. I'm pretty sure I got that winter bit right though. That's the only line I knew, really, prior to a three-day celebratory weekend of my graduation from the university where any chance they got they endorsed the singing of this tune. I was one hundred percent confident with our fight song though. Ray! Ray! Ray! Ray!

No comments

Post a Comment