Almost There!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I am officially one paper away from graduating from college! Only 8-10 single spaced pages stand between me and my diploma. And, although writing I just completed a 12-page (double spaced) paper for my English class, and I basically enjoy writing - I am trying to find the motivation to make some progress on my final final paper.

It's crazy to think how many papers, tests, exams, and presentations that I have done over the last four years...and it's all coming to an end. Some people are very emotional about graduating and leaving school, but I feel that I am ready to move onto a new chapter of my life. However, it is sad to say goodbye to some of my friends. One of my teammates left today, and I gave her a hug and said good bye ...but I couldn't say with certainty when I will see her again. It is only the first of many goodbyes, but I do hope that cellphones, facebook, email, etc. can help me keep in touch with my college friends over the year!

I feel that I learned a lot in college, and most of my knowledge came from relationships with other people rather than class assignments.

However, I did burn my arm today while making Mac n Cheese, so I guess I'm not a totally knowledgeable adult yet.

No comments

Post a Comment