Seventeen

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today is the 17th Birthday of my youngest sister, Janice! Which is weird, because I feel like I turned 17 about 2 weeks ago. And I'm allegedly 5 and a half years older than her. So clearly, she caught up. Because there's no way I'm graduating from college in a little over than a month. Not. A. Chance.

Regardless, my little sister is one of the funniest people on the planet. If she wrote a blog, she would have 100,000 followers and make you laugh every sentence. And you wouldn't have to waste anymore time reading about my traveling mishaps.

Since her favorite show is The Office - and she can quote nearly every episode, here are some quotes for her to try to place to the specific season and episode, which I'm sure will be cake:

Jim: Fact. Bears eat Beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
***
Dwight: Final question, young Ryan Howard. What is Michael Scott's greatest fear?
Ryan: Um, loneliness. Maybe women.
Dwight: Wrong...he's not afraid of anything. Also, I would have accepted snakes.
***
Jim: Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train.
***
Michael: Yes. It is true. I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username, and... I have a great one. "Little Kid Lover." That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at. 

And here is the appropriate wish for her:


Sadly, her favorite character, Ryan Howard aka B.J. Novak, is in the background of this picture (how could they?) So, here's him close up wishing her a happy 17th:
Happy Birthday, Baby Jan!!!

No comments

Post a Comment