Wireless Please!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Traveling makes me realize how spoiled I am in terms of technology. Here I am, tethered to a desk because our hotel doesn't have wireless. It's kinda like the stone age. Only I'm also currently watching "SYTTD" on a huge flat-screen color TV.

So maybe it's not Flinstones-type circumstances, but still. I mean I can't even lie on my pristine white bed with 42 unnecessary pillows while typing this. MY LIFE IS SO HARD.

On a more serious note, I'm hoping no one is wondering what SYTTD stood for .. clearly you don't watch enough TLC if there is any doubt in your mind. Say Yes To The Dress, of course :)

And on that note, let's Say Yes to the Weekend!

Talk to you on Mondayy :)

p.s. of course this is shorter than my regular posts - but the last friday we travelled i didn't post at all...lower your expectations, por favor.

No comments

Post a Comment