Wants vs. Needs

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I have to write a paper, so I'm skipping the blog today. The thing is, if I don't post at all then the whole time I'm supposed to be thinking about the feminization of nature in The Canterbury Tales I'll be thinking about what to post on my blog.

So, without further ado, here is the picture of the day from February 14th from www.todaysbigthing.com

And here's another picture, of a duck riding another duck: (also from TBT)
I couldn't decide which was more awesome. But it was a unanimous decision that both are infinitely times better than The Canterbury Tales. Sorry, Chaucer. Maybe your next one million page poem about a group of annoying people traveling together and rambling off random tales, but never reaching their destination, will be better. 

No comments

Post a Comment