Valentine's Day Spirit

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here are a few love quotes from my favorite books (and movies) to get you in the mood for Valentine's Day:

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same..."
-Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
"Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another!"
-Jane Austen, Emma
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
"I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-When Harry Met Sally

All the artwork is from www.kurthalsey.com (some pictures are cropped via iPhoto). One of my teammates introduced me to Kurt Halsey my freshman year here. Some of his stuff is a little emo for me, but he definitely has an original, genuine style. And some pictures are so romantic and adorable :) Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: