My favorite music video of 2014

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I loved Taylor Swift before everyone loved Taylor Swift (I went to see her open for Faith and Tim McGraw way back in the day! She sung her hit "Tim McGraw" coincidentally. I didn't wait to meet her and get a signed copy of her first CD...because I already had it. Regrets!) But, this year, my lusted-after "favorite 2014 video" award does not go to the world-conquering country-turned-pop star. It goes to Keisza, who you've maybe never heard of, but I can't get enough Hideaway:


And, let's not forget to take a second to marvel at perhaps my favorite video of all time:


Released in 2011, but still unbeatable in my book: Countdown by Queen B.

If you were doing an awards show, what star would Kanye interrupt when you presented video of the year?

No comments

Post a Comment