Sugar Sugar

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This week, my mom has made dozens of cookies for my cousin's wedding this Saturday. Well, not specifically for the wedding - but for the little dinner at my Aunt's house on Friday for out-of-towners who are traveling to Cincy for the big day. She's made cranberry white chocolate, oatmeal raisin, and chocolate chip! Yum, yum, and yum. I think I've gained 5 pounds. But not actually. Because my body is totally used to it.

In Boston, I basically went on a three-day long eating spree. It was the best. 

 Best. Canolis. Ever.
 Best. Yogurt. Ever.
Prettiest. Gelatto. Ever.
(I'm sad to say I didn't consume any gelatto because I chose instead to gorge myself with two canolis. oops)

I also have pictures of my enchiladas and clam chowder...but stuck with the dessert theme. I found out some exciting news the other day via my mom. My boyfriend told me that I eat more ice cream than anyone he knows and my mom said that, actually, her father (my grandfather) eats ice cream every. single. night. (In my opinion, more things are hereditary than you might think. If you can inherit good or bad vision from your parents, why can't you inherit a sweet tooth!?)

And the good news?! My grandfather is currently 90 years old!! So I don't think I'm going to stop eating vast amounts of dessert any time soon. 

No comments

Post a Comment