Blooming

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I haven't been blogging lately because I went on an awesome road trip with two of my friends from college, Caitlin and Christine. It was a lot of fun, and Boston is officially my favorite northeastern city so far (beating out NYC and Philly easily!). I could probably post about Boston forever...and am thinking about doing it day-by-day...but today I will only have a couple Boston pics, because I decided on a simple post about one of my favorite parts of spring/summer: flowers!

 Alliums in Boston's Public Garden, so pretty! 
 There were lots of Roses in the garden as well.
I'm kind of obsessed with these flowers.
 This lily was blooming in my in my yard when I got home!
A close up of a rose my boyfriend got me for graduation!
The petals I put in a bowl after :)

I hope that everyone's week gets off to a good start! Don't forget to stop and smell the roses!

No comments

Post a Comment