|He is good at being held!|
Oh....and hair ties! He loves carrying around my hair ties, and even plays fetch with them. Like, legit fetch. Stephen or I throw it, and then he gets it and brings it back. Times 1000.
|Why aren't you throwing it?|
Lest I paint too pretty of a picture of him, he's had his moments too. He occasionally misses the litter box (not too often, and he's always in the general vicinity), he has broken not one, not two, but 3 coasters, and has broken 1 wine glass. (I was gifted this amazing wine glass by my friend Jess and am now diligently protecting it from the wrath of Tywin.) He is insanely curious. I mean, I'd obviously heard the saying "curiosity kills the cat" before but Tywin, stop trying to eat the damn thumb tacks off of the bulletin board for the love of all things holy.
|and seriously get out of the fridge :)|
|He loves his Krinkle Bag and I love my essie blanc polish.|
1. Buffalo Bills Cheerleaders Sue the Franchise you go, girls! I did have to chuckle at the fact that they are deemed the "Buffalo Jills" though.
2. How "polish" got its name, the French manicure isn't actually from France, the first acrylics and more in this intriguing History of Nail Polish (I admit, I'm basically obsessed with the stuff.)
3. I'm linking to This Gift Guide not just because it's fun but mainly because I need to know if anyone has used the Japanese baby foot mask. Does it work!?
4. Ryan Anderson (NBA player) dealing with girlfriend, Gia's, suicide. A very moving piece in Sports Illustrated worth reading (even though it's long).
5. Emma Watson is single and I'm just wondering why the article didn't address the OBVIOUS question: Is Rupert Grint single!?
Happy weekend, friends! xx