That's right, this morning: frost on my car. I would have taken a picture but I was too busy collapsing in a fit of tears in the middle of the street. According to the police I'm overdramatic. Whatever. I don't have underground parking, so I might as well live in an igloo.
For all you lucky people who live in warmer climates, here's a picture from my friend's instagram to prove I'm not lying:
|click the link to view the caption (I couldn't agree more)|
A few fun links for your weekend:
2. I really need to upgrade my phone
3. What you're actually thinking when you run into an ex.
4. I got a Pinterest! (anyone I should definitely follow?) Thus far it is so pathetic (15 pins!) but how great is this quote?
5&6. A letter from a Christian pastor to his children, if they are gay. (and the only gay CEO of a Fortune 500 company)
7. I want this book tower but I'm afraid Tywin (who knocked over a lamp in the middle of the night last night) might get too carried away with climbing it.
8. Underrated throwback rap song of the week :) (this line: 11 hundred friends on his myspace page)
I hope you all have wonderful weekends! My twin sister is flying in from Cincy! So we plan to eat candy, dress up, and listen to Taylor Swift 1989 while hanging out with Tywin:
Happy Halloweekend, friends!!