"The Real World"

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I've come to the profound conclusion that after you start a full time job, you have less time for blogging.

Unless, of course, your full time job is blogging. Then you have one of two options. Either your life is ridiculously awesome, or you are dirt poor.

My life is only relatively awesome and I'm a good two steps above "dirt poor." Therefore, the sentence in the first paragraph is highly relevant for me.

I just started my first full-time job...and so far so good! but so busy! It's a good busy though. Just as I hardly blogged about basketball (my full-time job during college), I will probably hardly blog about work...but I wanted to share some pictures of where I am working with you!

Here is a picture of some decorations in the back of the room where I've been attending a majority of my orientation classes:

The room is in a building that has an oriental theme. Below, is some artwork from a building that has a Jungle theme:


And here is a taste of the landscaping around campus:


I am trying to do the place justice, but it is really hard to capture how cool it is with black berry pictures that are usually taken while I'm walking from point A to point B. The whole place is really like a museum but cooler :) I hope everyone is enjoying their July's! 

p.s. this is my 100th post! :) :)


No comments

Post a Comment