Cute Jewelry Trays

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I have many "endearing" habits making me a less than perfect roommate. One is that I leave jewelry scattered about around the apartment like candy at a parade.

(Important sidebar: I adore the term "endearing"—why practice self improvement? Just take your most annoying habits...and label them endearing! Bad driver? Endearing! Never take down the trash? Endearing! Terrible sense of direction? Endearing! Thus ends my self help book proposal.)

Anyway. Cute jewelry trays are a nice way to make your randomized jewelry placement seem more intentional. Exhibit A:


(I've been using my little sister's tray for my daily jewelry while I've been at home for the week. Thank goodness we have so many J's in the family.)

What I've found best to do is note where you organically place your necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings, then buy trays and put them in all those places. Interior design at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

So today, I rounded up some of my favorite jewelry trays:

trays

Jonathan Adler White Lacquer Tray (Design Darling, $34)
Daisy Place Square Dish (Kate Spade, $40)
Metallic Gold Glass Tray (J. Crew, $17.50)
Vintage NYC Skyline Trinket Tray (Nordstrom, $40)
Deep Sleep Trinket Tray (Anthropologie, on sale for $9.95)
'Not All Who Wander Are Lost' (Fringe Studio, Nordstrom, $16)

Where do you shop for your trinket trays? Can never have enough, in my opinion. ;)

p.s. The Anthropologie monogrammed ring dish above here. My sister got me the Wisconsin necklace above for Christmas. (Thanks, Becky!) You can find the gold necklace here and the silver version here.

No comments

Post a Comment