I'm looking forward to disconnecting. From my computer, from my flooded inbox, from the midwest temperatures that are lingering dangerously around freezing ;) [exaggerating about that last one...a little.] So I'll be on a blogging hiatus.
I'm thinking of signing off entirely from facebook, instagram, twitter, and pinterest for the week as well. It's one of my goals to go a week free from social media on my 101 in 1001 list (as is explore California) so I thought this might be a nice twofer opportunity. I'm probably going to temporarily delete these apps from my phone tonight as a way to hold myself accountable. I'll let you know how it goes!
1. 41 percent of Americans let paid vacation days expire (don't be part of the statistic!)
2. Awesome career quotes from women over on Cup of Jo
3. The fall equinox can be a hard time for some people - be conscious!
4. Would you wear one color from head to toe every single day? If so, which one?
5. Life and music - one of my favorite analogies about life by the late philosopher Alan Watts
Talk to you all when I get back!
*now there's an acronym we can all agree needs to come back.