Book Review on The Every Girl: What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding

Monday, February 9, 2015

Remember a long time ago when I recommended these 3 memoirs? It was one of my first posts on books, a topic I've really enjoyed writing more and more about.

Well, today on The Every Girl I'm sharing a review of Kristin Newman's What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding!!



Read my full review here. 

Also, I recommend joining the 200k+ people who follow The Every Girl on instagram! It's a positive, upbeat site that produces very relatable content for girls. Especially those of us experiencing a quarter-life crisis in our twenties and thirties.

Let me know what you think of the review -- and the book!

Also, I'd like to specially thank my friend Christie who recommended the book to me this past summer :) It was very fun to read and write a review about! Any other travel memoirs I must read? (I've already devoured Wild by Cheryl Strayed!)

Happy Monday, homies! xx

No comments

Post a Comment