Bye Bye BBM

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I can officially say that I feel like a college freshman.

First off, I'm working at a company with tons of new friendly, faces of people my age.

Second off, at work I sometimes feel overwhelmed with information and find myself making excessive amounts of post-it notes.

And, finally, last night, for the first time in my life, I dropped my phone in the toilet.

Is that not a rookie mistake?!

I wish I had some elaborate story about the death of my blackberry. And even though I'm pretty sure that a story ending in your cellular device submerged in toilet-water doesn't have much potential to be cool to begin with, mine is definitely the most boring of all cell phone eulogies. So naturally, I'm sharing it with you.

I picked my cell phone off the sink, and dropped it in the toilet. If someone were watching me, it probably looked deliberate. Because that's how naturally clumsy I am. I look like I'm trying to drop things/trip/lose things (not clumsiness, but natural)/etc.

This sad story aside, only one question remains....

...should I switch over to the dark side?

No comments

Post a Comment